Sunday, November 11, 2007

Flying In From Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Ooooef!
Waiting for the airline to find my lost luggage.

Ouch!
So far it hasn't been "located."

It was a direct flight. We checked in an hour and a half early.
We had time to do all kinds of good airport things:
  • eat french fries
  • peruse entertainment/gossip/relationship magazines
  • discuss clothing
  • dissect our current relationships in good girlfriend fashion
  • tell old dating stories (now that was funny)
We were good airport people.

And BOTH of our bags got lost.

How in the world am I going to get around the house at night without my (Magoo) glasses?
Or my favorite pajama top?
My too cute Zoot capri workout leggings?
Or my all important electric toothbrush?

"24 hours" the website says.

Well, I hope so.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

seems so unfair!

you could pray to the airport gods.

you could also offer a sacrifice of more money.

T said...

Maybe a chicken...You could always sacrifice a chicken...

Anonymous said...

Oh, good luck with that. (I'm from Ft. Worth)

If your luggage is stuck in Texas, there's probably some woman with big, sprayed hair or a cowboy with a big wad of chew or snuff in his mouth sittin on your luggage watching the Cowboys on TV...or talking about high school football.

Don't worry, we've had our luggage lost plenty of times from there to here, and we did get it back within 24 hours. And, you were a good airport person, so that adds extra good karma for you :)