Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What The Doctor Would LIke For Christmas

I hate going to the doctor.
I always feel that I'm whining about what's wrong with me.
Someday, it would be nice to go in and give the doctor a break.

"L! I'm feeling great, and I just wanted to stop by and tell you the good things!"

I'm sure the doctor would appreciate it.

Instead, we took care of my unexpected belly button puka, then went over all the numbers:

Cholesterol is looking good in the 130's:
  • HDL running happily high in the 60's
  • LDL happily low in the 60's

Triglycerides are a trace in the 40's.

As L. puts it, I don't have a trace of carbs left over in me.

If that's the case, then why do I keep packing on a pound a year?

2 comments:

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Muscle? it weighs 5x more than fat, you know...

Bones said...

Wow, I wish I had those numbers!